Shoot A Home Invader?
Did you know that you are about five times more likely to have your home invaded by an intruder than for your house to burn down in a fire?
It is shocking news but home invasion is on the rise and it can happen to anyone, including you, if you want to protect yourself and your family then you need to know the facts, and the law, about surviving a home invasion.
There are a number of simple steps that you can take to give you the highest chance of survival:
- Make sure that you have a room in your house which you call the safe room, the room should be easy to get to by all members of your family, the room does not have to made of steel or concrete but it must be safe and secure
- Brief your family and do a drill in advance of what to do if there is danger, use a hand signal or code words to quickly alert your family that there is danger so they can quickly go to the safe room
Do you know what is the best weapon is for the average home owner to use to defend against a home invasion?, do you know the best way to stop an intruder fast?, if you don’t know these answers right now then you are not prepared, just think how you would be panicking if a real situation happens, either at home, work or while out in yopur car
Learn From The Survival Experts
- The best way to defend and protect your self against a home invader
- Discover what is the best and correct ammunition to have at the ready
- How do you store your guns and weapons safely when not in use away from your children?
You need to educate and train yourself and your family about the safe use of firearms and personal safety and have a plan of action ready to use in an emergency
If you would like to learn more survival skills essential in today’s dangerous world such as:
- Different types of firearms for different situations.
- How to prepare for the first hours of a crisis.
- Basic and realistic protection for your family.
- How to ensure your family has plan to deal with each conflict
- Which firearms use similar bullets
- How to avoid don’t wasting your ammo!
- How to move fast and respond correctly to any outage (electricity, water, food, etc.)
- How to avoid the mistakes amateur survivalists make in the first 48 hours of a conflict.
Then checkout the following publication written by experts in the field
And get these bonus guides FREE